How It All Started

Friday 23 August 2013

Style Icons: Fearne Cotton

I will be doing a few posts about my style icons who inspire me when it comes to fashion.

My first style icon will be Fearne Cotton.
I mean who doesn't LOVE Fearne. She always looks every bit a rock chick!.







*I take no credit for the images, all are from Google Images*



One of the many reasons I love Fearne Cotton is that she always looks effortlessly casual but its all thought out not just 'throw the first thing i see on'. I think she follows trends but manages to put her own stamp on them.

She does wear a lot of simple plain items but cleverly pairs them with a bold statement piece to make it 80s rock.

I also love the fact she designs her own collection for Very.co.uk so we can all have a bit of Fearne's fashion sense. 

I do take a lot of style ideas from her as she wears a lot of black which most of my wardrobe contains and i feel my style is very similar! (if only i couldn't look like her....boo hoo sob sob)


What's your opinion on Fearne Cotton's Style?







No comments:

Post a Comment