How It All Started

Friday 23 August 2013

OOTD: 2

Just a quick note to say I know the photo quality isn't great (I'm using my Ipad)
Also I still need to work out how to get full body shots in my tiny room but anyway OTTD 2 featuring me this time! (terrible posing I know I'm no model!)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Vest top: Primark
Plain Black Maxi Skirt: Internationale
Cross Necklace: eBay
Stud Bracelet: Present from Parents 4 years ago!
Skull bracelet: eBay
Arrow Ring: Shopdixi
Rest of Rings: eBay
Nails: W7 74 Cosmic Blue

 
I opened my wardrobe and found this aztec vest top hidden with the tags still attached (naughty me!)
I grabbed it in a mad rush around Primark and I was pleased it was only £4 what a bargain!!
I love the way it is longer at the back for when I wear it with the maxi skirt as it hides my bum (woo hoo). I'm not planning on leaving the house today so I have no shoes on to add to the ootd. I always wear jewellery as I feel so naked without it!. I feel it finishes this look off.
 
Thanks for looking!
 
 
 


 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment