How It All Started

Saturday 5 October 2013

New Look Picks Of The Month




 
 
 
I always forget to look in New Look but recently I have been checking out their 'New In' items and I have found quite a few things I like. With it being October now I couldn't resist including this Trick or treat T-Shirt which I love. Halloween is my favourite holiday, its all things spooky and most of wardrobe is always on the dark side. I am just loving burgundy at the moment. Its a perfect non black solution for me.  I have never felt brave enough to wear tartan but I think I will finally take the plunge and purchase a tartan skirt to wear with my chunky cut out boots for that girly look with an edge.
 
I also would like to apologise for my lack of posts, I started a new full time job in September so I've been full of busy!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment