How It All Started

Thursday 12 September 2013

Topshop Picks Of The Month


These are my Autumn Topshop picks of the month.
I always have a cheeky look at the Topshop website now and again to see if there is any bits i just NEED to have. As usual i saw lots of things but i managed to choose just a few for this post.




Links to the items!

Daisy Cami - I love this little cami it would be perfect for an evening meal out or shopping during the day. I think for £12 its a bargain!. I would definitely team it with the Leigh Jeans with black pumps for an everyday look then put a leather look pencil skirt on with it for night time.

Angora Cable Cardi - Im sure everyone will agree when you hear the word Autumn you think of gorgeous thick cardigans!. I have way too many cardigans but this one really stood out because i am loving that burgandy colour! I would love to pair it with a thick skater dress, black tights and cut out boots for a cosy day look.

Jamie High Waisted Jeans - I havent purchased a pair of Topshop jeans for a long time but when i saw that they are doing high waisted ones in the Jamie style it made me think i should go buy some!. I never seem to find ones that fit perfect having a pear figure but i find high waisted ones seem to go in and out in the right places. I definitely think a pair of black jeans are an investment as they with absolutely everything.

Arabel 2 Boots - Now everyone knows the cut out boots are all in trend but i have to confess even though i am a shopaholic i only ordered a cut out pair of boots last week. I opted for the more chunky style as they appealed to me more than the sleeker ones. I do love that Topshop boots tend to last at least a couple of years so they are good quality but i dont always have the cash to splash on a pair.

Tartan Mini Mary Satchel - Im in love with this satchel, ive always loved satchel bags but i dont want a plain black one (shock horror i know) i would rather have a patterned one.  This one is just perfect as Tartan always looks good with leather or 'pleather' in my opinion. It is ideal for day and night. I might have to purchase this cheeky little one on my next payday.

Wings Ring - I love my rings as you can tell from my OOTD 2 post and i love chunky jewellery. I think it would look great with black nail polish. I never pay that much for my rings as i switch them often and i would be gutted if i lost expensive ones!. Sadly this one isnt online anymore but im sure it will still be in shops.

Beguiled Lipstick - I love dark lipstick when i see people wearing it but i just cant seem to get away with wearing a dark one. Im not sure if it is because of my pale skin/light hair combination but it always looks really harsh on my face. I think i need to be more daring and wear it. This shade is named 'Beguiled' and its classed as a wine colour, i really want to test this one out and see how dark it actually is. I have heard good things about the lipsticks so i will post my opinion when i purchase one!

What are you loving from Topshop?










No comments:

Post a Comment