How It All Started

Saturday 14 December 2013

Boots Boots Boots!






I thought i would share my favourite boots for this chilly Autumn/Winter weather.
I don't pay a lot for my footwear as i chop and change all the time. I wouldn't want hundreds of pounds sitting in my wardrobe if i only wear them once or twice!.







Most of my boots are black (minus the wild leopard print ones!) as i find it much easier to style with items in my wardrobe. I am all for comfort especially when i'm doing a lot of walking around town. I'm a sucker for trends so i often look for dupes of the more expensive ones (see my Coltrane's vs Zara's post).


Biker Boots - Internationale
Leopard Print Flat Chelsea Boots - Primark (sale)
Black Chelsea Boots - Primark
Chunky Cut Out "Zara" boots - Mrshoes.co.uk

I am going to do a look book type post to show how i style each of the boots!

What boots are you loving at the moment?




PS. Apologies for the photo quality i am still trying to figure out all the settings on my new camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment