How It All Started

Tuesday 17 December 2013

Ebay Wants!



I browse eBay every chance i get and these are my eight 'wants' at the moment! 

As usual i'm wanting clothes, clothes and more clothes which i don't need (sigh). I am a total sucker for anything that is skull themed so i can't resist the mug and phone case. One thing you may have noticed about me is that I'm a HUGE HUGE Michael Jackson fan and i hoard anything to do with him. I was a fan even in the womb! (more on that another time) anyway I am hoping i will have some MJ related Christmas presents as last Christmas about 75% were!. It's hard to keep my hair silver so any new brands i come across i have to try. Last of all i love silver jewellery and this caught my eye as being so simple yet so beautiful! 

For now i will have to sit and want as i'm not allowed to spend any money! (sob sob).

What Ebay goodies have you found lately?




No comments:

Post a Comment