How It All Started

Thursday 5 September 2013

Bargains: Primark

I thought i would share some items i bought from Primark recently.
I know Primark is a love/hate shop but personally i think they have some really good quality items! I was really pleased that Asos has started to stock Primark.
They are always on trend and offer cheaper alternatives to what Topshop, New Look and River Island are selling.



Navy Duffle Coat





I have admired the Topshop style coat but i wasnt willing on paying the price but when i spotted this for £28 i was really pleased!. I needed a coat i could wear with thick jumpers underneath for when it starts to get colder.
The tartan pattern inside gives it a traditional look and i love that it has a hood for the rainy weather too.



Denim Acid Wash Pencil Skirt





Recently i have been in love with midi pencil skirts as they are flattering and can be dressed up and down.
For £7 i thought i would take a chance and it fitted great. 
It is a stretch material so very comfortable to wear.




Khaki Jacket With Pleather Collar





I found this treasure in the sale section for £10 and thought it was perfect for the weather we are having in Newcastle at the moment. It is very lightweight and easy to throw on with my usual skinny jeans and t-shirt. I particularly liked the pleather collar to make it slightly more dressy.



C'est La Vie T-shirt





I also found this t-shirt in the sale section for only £3. They only had size 8 or size 10 left so i took the chance as it looked like a big size 10. It fits perfect and very comfortable.
The letters are actually a caviar effect which made it different from a normal motif.


I will be posting more Primark bargains because when i pass i can't resist going in and buying something!








No comments:

Post a Comment