How It All Started

Tuesday 28 January 2014

Favourite Clutch Bags






Apologies for the bad lighting in the last image its hard to catch the hologram effect when it is too bright!



One thing i love this a good sized clutch bag and ideally i have 3!

I purchased this black fake leather stud clutch from Matalan for around £8.00 and i bloody love it!. It is a soft bodied one so it means I can pop lots of bits and bobs in that i need for a night out. I mostly wear black when i go out for drinks so it matches perfectly.

Now this gorgeous hologram clutch bag was bought for a party that i didn't end up attending so it hasn't actually been used yet. I did buy it from ASOS for £12.99 but its actually by New Look. I wanted a contrast bag that would look against my black evening gown. I loved the fact it had a little handle as i like to have my hands free for drinks etc!. It isn't as big on the inside as it looks on the outside but i still think it will fit a few bits of makeup, perfume, money etc.

This is my most recent clutch purchase and its from one of my favourite shops: Primark!!
It was £8.00 which is really reasonable saying as it has 2 pockets not just one. I am so excited to use this as i love being able to put my essentials in one side and my just throw in bits in the other!. I love the matt texture and the bold leopard print. It will go perfect with my black dresses and matching leopard print sandals!.


I will picture them in a night out lookbook once i get my act together and find a good place to photograph!











No comments:

Post a Comment