How It All Started

Sunday 26 January 2014

Weekly Life Report





001. I was hoping to hear good news this week but sadly it wasn't meant to be. So i'm not letting it get me down and i'm concentrating on the positives!.

002. I've started to have another wardrobe clear out so i can list some items on eBay. My shopping habit isn't cheap (haha). I have made a new rule for myself. If i don't wear it for a couple of months i get rid! (lets hope i stick to it!).

003. I purchased yet another item for my room, a cute little plant pot that i'm going to use as a brush holder. It was only 99p and it matches in perfectly!.

004. I also won a gorgeous 50s style navy and white striped dress on eBay for under £10!! I will do a separate post on it because i'm that excited about it!!



No comments:

Post a Comment