How It All Started

Monday 27 January 2014

H&M Dark Purple Matte Lipstick


I won't be posting many beauty related posts as i am in no way an expert on buying, applying (see application on lips...) or reviewing but i did purchase this on a whim while i was browsing H&M last week. 

I have tried H&M makeup before particularly their lipsticks. I picked this up thinking it was the colour i had already bought but in a Matt finish. It was only when i tried it on properly i realised it is a lighter shade of purple rather than more burgandy (you can see why i don't review make up!!). 

Saying that i actually LOVE this colour, its the perfect addition to my my dark lipsticks and the texture/finish is high quality considering it only cost £3.99.

I feel with a bit of my usual winged eyeliner it would be an easy way to transform my day to night face.

I will definitely be looking into getting more shades!



No comments:

Post a Comment