How It All Started

Thursday 23 January 2014

Jewellery: Kukee



I love finding new jewellery websites as I can't go a day without wearing it. I like costume jewellery that I can mix and match. I found Kukee after seeing a photo on their Instagram:@lovekukee and I fell in love with a lot of pieces. I saw that they had a special offer on spend £30 and get £10 off so I searched their website www.kukee.co.uk and started filling my basket up! 






















Since buying the first lot I decided to have a another browse a week later and found myself making another cheeky purchase.


I love the reasonable prices and the very grungy look of some of the pieces. To me they are perfect to wear everyday. The customer service was excellent and the packaging just made the parcel even more exciting. The little touches always impress me, it shows they really care about their business and customers. 

I am definitely going to keep checking back and ordering more.

So go check http://www.kukee.co.uk out! 





No comments:

Post a Comment